Change Your Questions, Change Your Results Virtual Workshop Series
- What would your life be like if you had the ability to manage difficult conversations and reduce stress and anxiety?
- Would learning how to improve communication in your work and in your life make a difference?
- Are you looking to be more innovative and creative to discover better solutions for your clients, teams, or organizations?
The Q-Work™ Approach provides a foundation and practice you need to transform your thinking and build your skills to change your results.
What is the Q-Work™ Approach?
Developed by Marilee Adams, Ph.D. and featured in her bestselling book Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 12 Powerful Tools for Leadership, Coaching and Life, the Q-Work™ Approach is a set of tools for reliably and predictable producing better and more satisfying results in all domains of life. Built on Marilee’s foundational theory of Question Thinking™, the Q-Work™ Approach teaches us how to cultivate awareness of the questions we ask and the mindsets we are in, so we can change our questions and produce new and better results.
What’s holding you back from getting started right now?
The Q-Work™ Approach has helped thousands of leaders, managers, coaches, change management and HR experts, and consultants to improve their engagement scores, to increase project efficiency, to have more effective meetings and conversations, and to improve morale and communication.
The Q-Work Foundation and Q-Work Practice workshops are structured in daily modules to develop and build skills over one or two weeks. This learning methodology is designed to first give you the foundation in Question Thinking and then deepen your practice so that you can incorporate this work in your life and work.
If you have any questions email Kim@InquiryInstitute.com or call 800-250-7823.
Dates: Monday, July 27 - Thursday, July 30
Times: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM ET each day (Four 90-minute sessions)
Tuition: $495.00 includes workbook and follow-up webinar (For our 2-payment option or other flexible payment options, please contact Kim@InquiryInstitute.com or call 800-250-7823.)
The Q-Work™ Foundation introduces you to the core skills, practices, and tools of Question Thinking™ including the Choice Map™ and the Q-Prep™ conversation planner.
In this four-part workshop, you will learn to:
- Ask more and better questions of yourself and others
- Expand your problem-solving and decision-making expertise
- Cultivate your mindset awareness of the Q-Work™ Learner and Judger mindsets
- Apply what you are learning to a current, relevant situation in your personal or professional life where new thinking and better results would be valuable for you