Change Your Questions, Change Your Results - Cleveland
Change Your Questions, Change Your Results WorkshopMarch 25 & 26 – plus Tue. March 24 – optional Equine Experience
The Change Your Questions, Change Your Results Workshop is a transformational professional and personal skill-building experience—based on the international best-selling book Change Your Questions, Change Your Life by Marilee Adams, Ph.D.
This workshop presents the Q-Solutions™ approach*, which has proven successful with individuals, teams and organizations around the world in Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, government agencies, and in healthcare and education (in areas such as leadership, teams, and coaching).
This unique approach utilizes the power of questions and mindsets to advance more satisfaction and successful results, both professionally and personally.
In this two-day workshop you will learn to:
- Change your results (professionally and personally) by changing the questions you ask yourself and others
- Gain confidence in your ability to be more resilient, mindful, adaptive, strategic and present
- Develop a strong Learner mindset habit and minimize the impact of Judger mindset—reduce self-criticism and judgmental thoughts (Judger mindset), communications and behaviors
- Increase the quality, quantity, and success of the questions you ask yourself and others
- Communicate and collaborate with more success and satisfaction, including dealing with inevitable challenging situations (like meetings, teams, feedback, and people)
* The Q-Solutions System of Tools and Practices is aligned with ground-breaking and practical research on the neuroscience of emotional intelligence, mindfulness, resilience, positivity, happiness, Appreciative Inquiry, and growth mindset. This workshop is also a prerequisite for the Inquiry Institute’s Chief Question Officer® (CQO) Certificate Training Program.
“Nothing I’ve ever done has made a more positive impact on my confidence and success as a leader than this workshop.” Senior Director of Federal Government Agency
Learning with Horses Experience. We’re excited to offer this equine personal discovery experience with equine experts Jackie Stevenson, Spirit of Leadership Services and Kathy Telban, ISolvit Inc. Join the Pebble Ledge Ranch herd of five gentle horses and one courageous zebra for a dynamic session of experiential learning about deep listening, body language and embodied presence—all of which will support your results in the Change Your Questions, Change Your Results Workshop. There is no riding. To learn about this amazing experience, go to www.spirit-of-leadership.com to watch the video “How Horses Can Teach Human Communication” https://youtu.be/bVoxFqh_ZHM.
Location: Punderson Manor - Newbury, OH (near Cleveland)
Tuition: $995, non-refundable deposit: $395. Early Bird Special for 20% off by January 15 - Use code EBCL20 at checkout
Workshop hours: Mar. 25 & 26, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. both days
Optional Equine Experience: Mar. 24, 12:30-4:40 p.m.
Tuition includes materials, a follow-up webinar, continental breakfasts and lunches.
ICF CCEU: Total 14.5 hours (9.5 core competencies)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER
www.InquiryInstitute.com/workshops / 800-250-7823 / Kim@InquiryInstitute.com