Change Your Questions, Change Your Results ILCT Webinar Fall 2020
Bestselling author of Change Your Questions, Change Your Life
The primary skill of coaches is asking questions that facilitate learning, reflection, thinking, decision-making, problem-solving, communication, conflict resolution, collaboration, and results. Coaches’ questioning skills are empowered by cultivating their own Inquiring mindsets and asking themselves the most productive and generative questions (Question Thinking).
Here are Pat Williams’s comments about an in-person workshop he experienced with Marilee in March, 2014:
“Marilee’s training was both enlightening professionally (new thinking about applying her concepts to coaching and coach training) and enlightening personally (the work gave me a new perspective on aspects of my personal life). The key is how to learn to ask questions which change your mindset, your responses to challenges/opportunities and the path to the outcome you seek.”
This 10 hour interactive webinar series provides practical new thinking and skill building around questioning and mindset management. It is presented through models, stories and examples, exercises, journaling, learning partners, reading and practice assignments. The Question Thinking material is foundational for any coaching application (life coaching, business coaching, executive coaching, relationship coaching). It aligns with and supports emotional intelligence and positive psychology. Marilee’s bestselling book Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 10 Powerful Tools for Life and Work is required or recommended by many coach training schools. It is written as a business fable about an executive coach.
In this practical webinar series, participants will learn:
- the distinction between asking questions and using questions
- why the Learner mindset is the coaching mindset and how to activate and reinforce the Learner mindset both for coaches and coachees
- question Thinking methods and tools that empower the Learner mindset, including the Choice Map, Learner/Judger mindset distinctions, Learner/Judger questions, and Switching questions, Q-Prep
- how to use these perspectives and tools so they foster engagement, creativity, capacity productivity and long-term learning and results
- ways for coaches to immediately implement what they learn
Change Your Questions, Change Your Results Webinar Series (6 sessions)
Date: October 5, 12, 19, 26, November 2, 9, 2020.
Time: Mondays, 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Eastern (all sessions will be recorded)
CCEU’s – 10 hours for ICF
Early bird discount code: Get $50 off until June 15 - use code ILCT20 to save at checkout!
For whom: Coaches – life coaching, business coaching, executive coaching, relationship coaching, any coaching application